Monday, May 11, 2009

Be Excellent





Or






"Don't be a scrub! Rise to the high ground of spiritual mental, and physical excellence. You Can do it. You may not be a genius. You may be lacking in some skills, but so many of us can do better than we are now doing... We are people with a present and with a future. Don't muff your opportunities. Be excellent."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

I love this! I love how powerful it is.  Coming from the prophet makes me really not want to stay in bed all day but to get up, get out and actually do something. We CAN do it! Keep up the good work girls (and Ed)! Be Excellent!!! :D I love you ALL! 
we can either be like the girl on the left...... OR the girl on the right....... Its your choice ;D

1 comment:

Morgan, Utah said...

Good point Jami, I will try to remember this when I am tempted to eat treats. Ha ha ha. Love ya