Sunday, May 10, 2009

"We all fall down, it's the getting back up that really counts.
We live and we learn, to help someone up when it's their turn.
In life there's only one guarantee,
Your feet won't always be on the ground,
We all fall down." by diamond rio

I heard this song the other day and it made me cry thinking about
all of you and the hard things you were going through. When I was very young
I had a bishop tell me something that has always stuck with me. "Failure does
not come from falling, it's from not getting back up again" (bishop Muirbrook)

Whether it be this get fit goal we have set or more important, the things we are going 
through right now that makes us feel like failures, we are never failures unless we quit trying.
I love you all. And to quote one more little voice in my head, "never, never, never give up"(Avery Rogers age 3)

2 comments:

Morgan, Utah said...

Mom, that is a good thought. Especially today, when I didn't do very good at my points. Jami's cookies were way too good (thanks Jami) and I also had a large cinnamon roll. Yum. But I was atleast conscious about what I was eating and did way way better then I normally would at family parties. Just means I have to work extra hard throughout the week to gain back the points. But we can do it right!! Get up and keep going!! Love all of you. Happy Mother's Day!

JAMI said...

Mom i really like the thought you are amazing!!!!