Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jeffery R. Holland

In the Ensign Nov. 05 Jeffery R. Holland made the following statement:

"We should all be as fit as we can be—that’s good Word of Wisdom doctrine. That means eating right and exercising and helping our bodies function at their optimum strength. We could probably all do better in that regard. But I speak here of optimum health; there is no universal optimum size. 

Be proud you are a woman. I want you to feel the reality of what that means, to know who you truly are. You are literally a spirit daughter of heavenly parents with a divine nature and an eternal destiny. That surpassing truth should be fixed deep in your soul and be fundamental to every decision you make"

2 comments:

Morgan, Utah said...

I added a link mypyramid.gov under tools on the right side, that directs you to the food guide pyramid. You can put in your numbers and it will tell you what is the right amount for you to eat. You can also type your food you eat in it and it will tell you how you are doing. There are a lot of tools and cool resources on this link.

Denise said...

my legs are freekin' sore but in my mind I'm feeling good. I never slept as good as I did last night. I think I died. I'm having a hard time eating enough grains. maybe I'll eat some cereal for a go to bed snack. night!