Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Strangling! I quit!

Driving to the gym my 4 year old drank my whole bottle of water. Pulled into the gym. Should have known it was going to be a bad day when my 4 year old got stuck in the seat belt. He had put the shoulder strap around his back and the more he moved the tighter the seat belt. It hurt him to get out of it.  Went into the gym to drop the kids off. Had him go to the bathroom. Swam for a few minutes. Worker comes down and tells me he peed his pants. Get out of the pool. My stuff is in the locker room for women only with a big sign that says Absolutley know children under 19.  The pool locker room is under construction. Go to grab K.J, and he is crying. I am wet. 2 year old comes too. Take K.J. pants and wash them in shower with soap and ring them out lay them in the sauna while he is waiting in the dressing room. Me still in swimsuit. 2 year old running all over the no child locker room.  me getting after him.  Someone complains and the worker from the front desk comes and gets mad at me. Hurry and change. Hair is sopping wet. Put wet pants back on 4 year old. Went to pick up the baby and a childcare worker forcing my 4 year old into the play room thinking he was in the wrong place. He throws a huge fit and starts screaming. She is frustrated. He is frustrated. he was just waiting for Mom. I'm tired and wet. Only swam for 10 minutes.  Not worth it. I really feel like quitting and end my memembership. Call the guy to end it and tell him how frustrated I was with how they treated us. I am sure I quit. Waiting for his call back and stand on the scale at my grandmas.  Lost 18 lbs. since March 15.  Guess I can't quit!

No comments: