Friday, January 29, 2010

New life, new food

I followed the recipes today. I discovered that I really love cranberries and walnut with a little cottage cheese on a salad. It is super yummy.  What is the difference between kalamat olives and regular olives nutrition wise.  I opened the bottle and my hands now have a rash. I didn't like how they tasted plain but I liked how they made the chicken taste.   I feel my breath has been extra stinky today from garlic and onions and balsamic vinegar. I didn't really like the balsamic vinegar wonder how other vinegars compare.  I also made the veggie soup for lunch and I liked it too.
  I attended a party with the family at the pool.  I was in the pool most the time with my 3 year old and it was a good thing when the big old batch of carmel popcorn came out.  I licked my lips and thought mmmm. But then I thought what will my body do with all that sugar and I was able to resist.  Woot! Woot!
I had a couple of pieces of pineapple, 2 small slices of cheese that were in olive oil and spices, and carrots.  Normally carrots don't taste that good, but after all the stuff I had today they actually hit the spot.  
 I was able to get out the door today to go walk for 30 minutes with no struggle from the kiddos.
Today was a successful day!!

No comments: