Sunday, January 31, 2010

The 1st weekend

I was worried about going into the weekend and being in familiar places and falling into bad habits. I have been suprised how easy it has been to make better choices so far.  I think because the way the book puts it is that your not on a diet. Plus I feel stronger than ever I need to respond to my body because of my health issues.  Thanks to Cyndee who attended water aerobics with me first thing on Sat. morning.  Jeds birthday avoided the cupcakes and icecream.  Had cinnamon apple a lo mode. Really loved it.  It was a great desert.
Made a whole wheat pizza today-also very yummy.  My family liked it. I made them cinnamon apple a lo mode and they also liked it the comment was made. Why not have this every birthday party instead of cupcakes.  :)    Need to feel you in on the fun time Ed and I had doing the 20 minute work out together.  I am not sure if I burned more calories from laughing or doing the strength training. :)

No comments: