Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

Today has been particularly hard.  I have outside emotions tempting me to eat and things will be all better. Nothing that I won't survive..but I sure wish I had some Ben and Jerrys icecream or  a big fat snickers today.  Today is the day I have been questioning why am I doing this. Why eat like I am..though the food really has tasted good that is no lie.  Why am I blogging about it?..in the long run I hope it is because I can print this and it can be a history for me.  I wanted some chocolate today so I grabbed the dark chocolate cocoa bar recommended to buy and I took one bite.  It is bitter! Good thing.  I thought 'it doesn't matter what you are eating Jill- healthier or not if you eat based on your emotion then you will always eat based on your emotion'.   That will be the hardest part of my bad habits to kick.

No comments: